APS : Saturday, 20 February 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received a telephone call on Saturday from President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron,
during which they “reviewed the prospects for the development of bilateral relations,” said a statement from the Presidency of the Republic.
During this telephone interview, the two presidents agreed to “continue coordination between the two parties with a view to boosting bilateral cooperation in various fields and reconciling views on certain issues,” the statement said.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart