APS : Saturday, 20 February 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received a telephone call on Saturday from President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron,
during which they “reviewed the prospects for the development of bilateral relations,” said a statement from the Presidency of the Republic.
During this telephone interview, the two presidents agreed to “continue coordination between the two parties with a view to boosting bilateral cooperation in various fields and reconciling views on certain issues,” the statement said.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied