APS : Saturday, 20 February 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received a telephone call on Saturday from President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron,
during which they “reviewed the prospects for the development of bilateral relations,” said a statement from the Presidency of the Republic.
During this telephone interview, the two presidents agreed to “continue coordination between the two parties with a view to boosting bilateral cooperation in various fields and reconciling views on certain issues,” the statement said.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation