ALGIERS – Speaker of the Council of the Nation, Abdelkader Bensalah, on Tuesday in Algiers discussed with Chairman of the People’s Consultative Assembly of Indonesia, Zulkifli Hasan, the bilateral relations and the means for promoting them.
This meeting “allowed examining the bilateral relations and the means for heightening them to the level of the historical, political and religious relations between the two countries,” said the Council communiqué.
On that occasion, Bensalah said that “the two visits paid by the President of the Republic to Indonesia helped to establish the platform to hoist the bilateral cooperation to the wanted level,” expressing “wish that the bilateral relations not be limited to trade as cooperation in industry and economy are numerous, like energy and mines.”
Bensalah also affirmed “the determination of the Algerian parliament to accompany the two countries’ steps in this field.”
As for him, Zulkifli hoped that “his visit to Algeria will reinforce the relations between the two governments and the two parliaments, for enlarging them to agriculture and culture”.
The parties also expressed their “readiness to coordinate their positions at the international level to defend the just cause like the Palestinian cause.”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار