APS : Monday, 16 April 2018
ORAN- The eleventh edition of the Scientific and Technical Days (JST11) of the national hydrocarbon company SONATRACH opened Monday afternoon in Oran (432-km west of Algiers).
The opening ceremony was presided by Minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni, in presence of Minister of Environment and Renewable Energy Fatma-Zohra Zerouati and Mali’s Minister of Mining and Petroleum Tiemoko Sangare.
The four-day event, held under the theme “Innovation and Partnership in a Global Energy Transition,” will be marked by the participation of some 1,500 delegates from 27 countries.
CEOS of leading groups in oil industry, like Total, Cepsa and Eni, as well as national and foreign experts and academics are participating in JST11, which also includes conferences, workshops and roundtables.
A scientific exhibition ExpoSciences has opened at the Conventions Centre of Oran.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum