APS : Monday, 04 June 2018
ALGIERS- An engineering, procurement and construction agreement has been signed, Monday in Algiers, between Sonatrach-Pertamina Algeria-Talisman consortium and the Italian company Bonatti
for the increase of the gas reinjection capacities at Menzel Ledjmet gas field.
The three-year agreement, worth €85 million, provides for the increase of the gas reinjection capacities in the gas field of Menzel Ledjmet North (MLN) in Hassi Messaoud.
The document was inked by Sonatrach’s Associations Division Director Farid Djettou, the General Manager of international exploration-production of Pertamina (Indonesia), Djoko Imanhardjo, the General Manager of Talisman (subsidiary of the Spanish firm Repsol), Didier Wloszczowski, and Oil and Gas Commercial Manager of Bonatti (Italy), Mario Portapuglia.
The project, which will start by the end of 2018, is part of the phase 4 of MNL gas field development, explained Djettou.
This project, due to be delivered in 2020, aims at increasing gas reinjection capacities in MNL gas field from 6.4 million cubic metres/day up to 7.8 million m3/day, he added.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied