APS : Tuesday, 17 April 2018
ORAN- Three agreements were signed Tuesday, in Oran, between the national hydrocarbon company Sonatrach and Italian group ENI on the sidelines of the 11th Scientific and Technical Conference (JST 11).
The documents were signed by Chief Executive Officer of Sonatrach Abdelmoumen Ould Kaddour, ENI’s CEO
Claudio Descalzi, in the presence of the senior executives of the two companies.
The first agreement is on the construction of gas pipeline linking two production units of Berkine basin, in the south of the country, Lajmat Bir Roud (BRL) and Menzel Lejmat Est (MLE).
This operation will allow, according to the explanations provided by Sonatrach’s officials, producing, every day, a surplus of more than 7 million standard cubic meters of gas.
The laying of the gas pipeline will be carried out by a subsidiary of Sonatrach in 2018. Its commissioning is expected for 2020.
The second document is an agreement of synergy and principle of negotiation to group the experts of these two units together.
The two oil companies will work jointly to reduce the costs of various works of maintenance and others.
This operation aims at reducing costs by more than USD50 million annually.
The last agreement concerns the development of the segment Research and Development as part of the partnership actions between the two sides, notably in the field of renewable energies.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization