APS : Monday, 05 November 2018
ALGIERS – Group Sonatrach and Italian company Maire Tecnimont specializing in engineering signed Monday an engineering procurement construction contract on the building of a fourth
train of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG).
The contract is estimated at DZD29.17 billion, the equivalent of DZD248.5 million
The project will be located at GPL- ZCINA industrial complex, 6 km of Hassi Messaoud. The gas processing of the train will be of 8 million cubic meter /day.
It will mainly help process associated gas produced from Northern Hassi-Messaoud field in order to increase LPG production and stabilized condensate and improve gas quality.
The provisions of the contract include detailed engineering studies, equipment and materials supply, construction, testing and commissioning.
This project, which is planned to be delivered in June 2021, will increase the LPG production from 3,600 tonnes per day to 4,800 tonnes per day and condensate from 330 tonnes to 480 tonnes per day.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization