APS : Thursday, 12 July 2018
ALGIERS- National Hydrocarbon Company Sonatrach achieved an export turnover of $16 billion from January to late May 2018 against $14 billion in the same period in 2017, up by 14.3%,
said Thursday Minister Energy Mustapha Guitouni.
Oil taxes reach DZD1,190 billion at the end of May 2018 against DZD995 billion during the same period in 2017, up by 20%, said the minister in a conference on the national energy report.
While broaching the exploration activity, the minister said that 17 new explorations were recorded at the end of May 2018 against 14 at the end of May 2017, strengthening, thus, the country’s oil and gas reserves.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony