APS : Thursday, 12 July 2018
ALGIERS- National Hydrocarbon Company Sonatrach achieved an export turnover of $16 billion from January to late May 2018 against $14 billion in the same period in 2017, up by 14.3%,
said Thursday Minister Energy Mustapha Guitouni.
Oil taxes reach DZD1,190 billion at the end of May 2018 against DZD995 billion during the same period in 2017, up by 20%, said the minister in a conference on the national energy report.
While broaching the exploration activity, the minister said that 17 new explorations were recorded at the end of May 2018 against 14 at the end of May 2017, strengthening, thus, the country’s oil and gas reserves.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied