APS : Saturday, 30 June 2018
WASHINGTON-Sonatrach CEO, Abdelmoumen Ould Kaddour held talks in Washington with leaders of Air Products & Chemicals, Solar Turbines, Hyundai Engineering and Kellog Brown & Root (KBR),
on possible partnerships in refining, LNG and industrial gases.
Ould Kaddour held a meeting with Executive Vice-President Samir J. Serhan whose group has already created a helium manufacturing joint-venture in Algeria.
Discussions focused on a project to build an industrial gas plant in Haoud Berkaoui near Ouargla, which the US group proposed to construct under Built Operate Transfer financing, Ould Kaddour told APS.
Moreover, Sonatrach’s CEO met with counterpart of Solar Turbines, Pablo Koziner. The industrial gas turbines manufacturer has just created a maintenance plant in Algeria.
He also met with the manager of Hyundai Engineering Process Department who expressed the group’s willingness to return to Algeria following the improvement of the business environment.
Specialized in major international project, the South Korean group has already submitted a bid for the construction of Hassi Messaoud refinery, said Sonatrach’s CEO.
American Kellog Brown & Root (KBR) also expressed interest in returning to Algeria.
Ould Kaddour had discussions on this project with KBR’s Engineering & Construction Americas President Farhan Mujib.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne