APS : Sunday, 21 October 2018
ALGIERS- The 60th anniversary of the Algerian –Chinese Friendship and the second one since the official inauguration of the Opera of Algiers, were celebrated Saturday evening in Algiers,
with an unprecedented show, a performed by the Symphonic orchestra of the Opera of Algiers and the Philharmonic Orchestra of the Grand Theater of Shenzhen (China), in front of a large audience.
The stage of the Boualem-Bessaïh Opera of Algiers, welcoming 60 Algerian musicians and as many Chinese instrumentalists, took solemn pace, with a large orchestra of 120 musicians, conducted for 70 minutes, by Maestro Amine Kouider in a great atmospheres of grand evenings.
The ceremony began with an official touch, with the interpretation of the National Anthems, Chinese and Algerian. In front of packed theatre, the orchestras performed a dozen pieces of music, ranging between popular music from both cultures and pieces of famous composers of the universal classical music.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied