APS : Thursday, 03 December 2015
ALGIERS- Seminar on African Union (AU) Development Initiatives, taking place in Algiers since December 2nd, holds a special importance as it comes to boost “African strategy on the Sahel” which lays on three essential elements: governance, development and security, well-informed sources told APS.
The event, co-organized by the ministry of Foreign Affairs and African Union commission intends to boost the section relating to development in the African union strategy for development in the Sahel, adopted by the African Council for Security and Peace.
The strategy was adopted during the 449th session held on 11 August 2014 at initiative of Algeria.
AU strategy is mainly aimed at enhancing collaboration among the countries of the region, especially Algeria.
Algeria plays a “predominant” role in the stability of the Sahel, in relation to infrastructure and development projects, socio-economic integration of young people and women as well as agricultural and pastoral development.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée