APS : Wednesday, 06 April 2016
ALGIERS- Director General of National Police (DGSN) Major General Abdelghani Hamel held Wednesday, in Saudi Arabia, talks with some of his counterparts of brotherly and friendly countries on security issues of common interest on the sidelines of the annual parade of the Saudi armed and security forces.
Hamel met, on the sidelines of this visit, with his counterparts of brotherly and friendly countries with whom he broached security issues, affirming that his presence reflects “the strengthening of fraternity and cooperation ties between the peoples and institutions of the States participating to achieve the aspirations of these people, to establish the concepts of union and complementarity in terms of prevention and fight against crime,” said a communiqué of DGSN.
The event is also an “opportunity to exchange experiences between these countries and extend the fields of cooperation to the protection and people and property by using new techniques.”
During this official visit, Major General Hamel attended the exercises of the annual parade of the Saudi armed and security forces carried out by special and emergency forces in the face of potential threats, including terrorism.
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie