APS : Sunday, 17 December 2017
ALGIERS- The chairman of Majlis ash-Shura (Consultative Assembly) of Saudi Arabia, Abdullah Bin Mohammed Al-Sheikh, will make a four-day visit to Algeria from Monday (December 18-21),
the Council of the Nation (upper house of Parliament) said Sunday in a statement.
The chairman of the Saudi Consultative Assembly, who will come to Algeria at the invitation of the speaker of the Council of the Nation, Abdelkader Bensalah, will meet several Parliament and government officials, the statement added.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony