APS : Sunday, 08 July 2018
ALGIERS-A seminar investment opportunities in Algeria will take place on 9 July in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia), announced the National Agency for Investment Development (ANDI) on its website.
Organized by ANDI in collaboration with the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) and Algeria’s embassy in Saudi Arabia, the seminar is part of the implementation of the recommendations made at the 13th session of the Algeria-Saudi Arabia Joint Committee held in April in the Saudi capital.
Director General of ANDI, Abdelkrim Mansouri will lead a delegation of Algerian businessmen to partake in the event.
Representatives of institutions, economic operators and investors from both countries will attend the seminar.
Participants will showcase investment and partnership opportunities in Algeria, notably in the fields of agriculture, industry, renewable energy, tourism and ICTs.
ANDI will set up an information stand for the Saudi businesspersons to provide the information and modalities practiced in entrepreneurship as well as incentives, mechanisms and support measures for investment.
The seminar also includes business and partnership meetings between Saudi businesspersons and Algerian economic operators who will showcase projects in various fields to their Saudi counterparts.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea