APS : Monday, 16 July 2018
ALGIERS- A delegation of the Parliament of the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic (SADR) paid Monday a visit to the headquarters of the Constitutional Council, in Algiers,
where exhaustive explanations were provided on the Council’s functioning and missions, said a communiqué of the Council.
Explanations were also provided to the delegation on the role of the Constitutional Council in “the strengthening of the rule of the law and promotion of the rights and freedoms,” added the source.
The Sahrawi parliamentary delegation is on an official visit to Algeria at the invitation of the People’s National Assembly.
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces