APS : Monday, 16 July 2018
ALGIERS- A delegation of the Parliament of the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic (SADR) paid Monday a visit to the headquarters of the Constitutional Council, in Algiers,
where exhaustive explanations were provided on the Council’s functioning and missions, said a communiqué of the Council.
Explanations were also provided to the delegation on the role of the Constitutional Council in “the strengthening of the rule of the law and promotion of the rights and freedoms,” added the source.
The Sahrawi parliamentary delegation is on an official visit to Algeria at the invitation of the People’s National Assembly.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied