APS : Thursday, 29 July 2021
ADDIS ABEBA- The state of the bilateral relations and ways to strengthen them were discussed Wednesday, in Addis Abeba, by Ethiopia’s President Sahle-Work Zewde with Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum