APS : Saturday, 17 August 2019
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum on Saturday has called on member states of the Southern African Development Community (SADC) to strengthen solidarity policy in the continent, adding that this “powerful” organization can play a key role in resolving crises and promoting peace.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony