APS :Thursday, 12 November 2020
ALGIERS- Minister of Trade Kamel Rezig took part on Thursday by videoconference at the Forum of the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) on trade and investment, the Ministry of Trade said in a statement.
Organized under the theme “Creating opportunities for jobs in times of Covid-19,” the Forum was held in the form of workshop on sustainable trade, creation of opportunities for jobs in the southern region of the Mediterranean, the encouragement of investment in the sector of services between the two shores and the granting of necessary incentives for business practices, particularly e-business.
The event served as a platform to encourage investment in the food industry, digital technology, startups, pharmaceutical industries, agricultural production, exports and large distribution networks, while ensuring the adequate means to promote female producers in the different fields of exportation and involve them in various economic events.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine