The Embassy of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria in Sofia informs all Bulgarian operators and organizations operating in the field of waste recycling and processing that the Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI) have organized, in collaboration with the National Agency for Waste Management (NAWM), the 3rd International Waste Recovery and Valuation Exhibition (REVADE), to be held from 8 till11 October 2018, at the Palais des Expositions of Pins Maritimes in Algiers under the theme “Circular entrepreneurship: a lever for developing waste management”.
This exhibition is a business event aimed at promoting entrepreneurship in the field of waste recycling, recovery and processing, as well as encouraging investment and the start-up of new companies using the latest equipment and technologies in the field.
Over four days, REVADE will be a platform of debate to promote circular entrepreneurship in the field of waste recycling, recovery and processing.
On the sidelines of the exhibition, a rich program of conferences and workshops has been arranged to address various aspects of this topic in order to contribute to the debate already started in the field and to emphasize the role of entrepreneurship in waste recovery.
Companies or activities eligible for the exhibition include:
– Waste collection and transportation;
– Suppliers of waste collection and transportation equipment;
– Suppliers of waste processing and recycling equipment;
– Waste processing and recycling;
– Waste separation;
– Technical landfills;
– Incineration centers;
– Management of waste sorting and technical landfills;
– Studies and advice on waste management;
– Public institutions and bodies;
– Financial institutions.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea