APS: Monday, 24 August 2020
ALGIERS- The date of the referendum on the constitutional revision has been set for November 1, announced Monday the Presidency of the Republic in a statement.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received, on Monday, President of the Independent National Authority for Elections (ANIE), Mohamed Chorfi, who briefed him on the ongoing preparations for the organization of the scheduled electoral events, starting with the referendum on the draft revision of the Constitution,” the source said.
“During this meeting and in the light of the consultations of the President of the Republic with the parties concerned, it was decided to set the date of November 1, 2020 for the holding of the referendum on the draft revision of the Constitution,” the Presidency of the Republic added.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune