APS : Sunday, 04 March 2018
ALGIERS – Le ministre des Finances, Abderrahmane Raouya has received on Sunday in Algiers the International Finance Corporation’s Vice President for the Middle East and Africa Sergio Pimenta,
on a working visit to Algeria, added a communiqué of the ministry.
During the meeting, the two officials exchanged their views on the world economic situation and its impacts on the economies of the countries in the region, said the communiqué.
Raouya and Pimenta examined the means to reinforce cooperation between Algeria and IFC, which is a body of the World Bank, added the source.
He also highlighted the reforms launched by Algeria and the measures to be taken to facilitate and boost investments.
As for him, Pimenta has voiced the International Finance Corporation’s readiness to respond to any request from Algeria in view to reinforcing cooperation between the parties.
During his stay in Algeria, the International Finance Corporation’s Vice President will hold discussions with a number of officials at Algerian Finance Ministry and financial institutions.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization