APS : Tuesday, 06 February 2018
ALGIERS- The minister of Finance Abderrahmane Raouya received Tuesday, in Algiers, a large delegation from the World Bank Group (WB), with whom he discussed cooperation prospects with the two institution BIRD and SFI,
subsidiaries of the WB, whose actions should be part of the country’s recent economic developments, said the ministry on a communiqué.
On this occasion, Raouya broached the main axes of Algeria’s policy in terms of development, current structuring reforms and the country’s macro-economic situation, while highlighting the importance of the budgetary policy engaged by public authorities to meet investment financing requirements able to ensure a sustained economic growth.
For their part, the representatives of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (BIRD) and the International Finance Corporation (IFC), subsidiaries of the WB, reaffirmed their respective institutions’ availability to continue accompanying Algeria in its development project, said the communiqué.
In this regard, they announced the designation of a Resident Representation of the SFI in Algeria.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony