APS : Tuesday, 06 February 2018
ALGIERS- The minister of Finance Abderrahmane Raouya received Tuesday, in Algiers, a large delegation from the World Bank Group (WB), with whom he discussed cooperation prospects with the two institution BIRD and SFI,
subsidiaries of the WB, whose actions should be part of the country’s recent economic developments, said the ministry on a communiqué.
On this occasion, Raouya broached the main axes of Algeria’s policy in terms of development, current structuring reforms and the country’s macro-economic situation, while highlighting the importance of the budgetary policy engaged by public authorities to meet investment financing requirements able to ensure a sustained economic growth.
For their part, the representatives of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (BIRD) and the International Finance Corporation (IFC), subsidiaries of the WB, reaffirmed their respective institutions’ availability to continue accompanying Algeria in its development project, said the communiqué.
In this regard, they announced the designation of a Resident Representation of the SFI in Algeria.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied