APS : Wednesday, 02 May 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Finance Abderrahmane Raouya will head Wednesday for Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) to participate in the meeting of the Committee of Fifteen Ministers of Finance of the African Union (F15),
of which Algeria is a member, said the ministry in a communiqué.
This meeting, to be held on Thursday, is part of the implementation of the decision of Conference of AU Heads of State and Government, adopted in Kigali’s Summit in July 2016 relating to the new mechanisms of AU’s funding and budget, said the source.
In this meeting, this committee’s members will “examine and adopt operational measures to be implemented to ensure financing autonomy of this continental organization.”
F15’s finance ministers will also discuss the implementation of the golden rules adopted by the Conference of AU Heads of State in January 2018, aimed at ensuring a credible budget and an efficient financial management within this continental organization, added the minister.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied