APS : Wednesday, 02 May 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Finance Abderrahmane Raouya will head Wednesday for Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) to participate in the meeting of the Committee of Fifteen Ministers of Finance of the African Union (F15),
of which Algeria is a member, said the ministry in a communiqué.
This meeting, to be held on Thursday, is part of the implementation of the decision of Conference of AU Heads of State and Government, adopted in Kigali’s Summit in July 2016 relating to the new mechanisms of AU’s funding and budget, said the source.
In this meeting, this committee’s members will “examine and adopt operational measures to be implemented to ensure financing autonomy of this continental organization.”
F15’s finance ministers will also discuss the implementation of the golden rules adopted by the Conference of AU Heads of State in January 2018, aimed at ensuring a credible budget and an efficient financial management within this continental organization, added the minister.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea