APS : Tuesday, 04 July 2017
ALGIERS- Quebec’s deputy premier, minister responsible for Small and Medium Enterprises, Regulatory Streamlining and Regional Economic Development, Lise Theriault, called Monday Algerian and Canadian business women to create a women’s SME entrepreneurial network for investment in strategic sectors, such as renewable energies, new technologies and agriculture.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum