APS : Tuesday, 04 July 2017
ALGIERS- Quebec’s deputy premier, minister responsible for Small and Medium Enterprises, Regulatory Streamlining and Regional Economic Development, Lise Theriault, called Monday Algerian and Canadian business women to create a women’s SME entrepreneurial network for investment in strategic sectors, such as renewable energies, new technologies and agriculture.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya