APS : Monday, 19 November 2018
ALGIERS- Chairman of Qatari Businessmen Association (QBA) Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani called Monday, in Algiers, for speeding up the establishment of an effective partnership between Algeria and Qatar,
suggesting the creation of two joint companies for maritime and air transport, the ministry of Trade said Monday in a statement.
Received by Minister of Trade Said Djellab, in the presence of a number of investors, Qatari businessmen and Qatar’s Ambassador to Algiers, Hassan Ibrahim al-Malki, the chairman of QBA seized the opportunity to present a series of suggestions to speed up the establishment of an effective partnership between the two countries, through the creation of two Algerian-Qatari companies for maritime and air transport.
He also mentioned the creation of logistics bases meeting international standards in several Algerian cities, to raise the volume of exports from Algeria to Qatar, and subsequently the other Asian countries.
The head of the QBA also expressed willingness to provide full support for the creation of Algerian food-producing plants in Qatar.
Djellab, for his part, said the visit by an important Qatari delegation shows a real will to boost bilateral relations and develop partnerships between the economic operators of the two countries.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy