APS : Tuesday, 20 September 2022
ALGIERS- Prime Minister Aïmene Benabderrahmane received Tuesday, at the Palace of Government, a delegation of the European Parliament made up of members of the EU-Algeria Joint Parliamentary Committee,
led by its chairman Andrea Cozzolino, the Prime Minister’s Office said in a statement.
The meeting focused on “the state of the relations between Algeria and the European Union (EU) and their future prospects,” said the source.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya