APS : Monday, 11 October 2021
BELGRADE (Algeria)- Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Aïmene Benabderrahmane was received Monday in Belgrade, Serbia, by President Nana Akufo-Addo of Ghana to whom he conveyed the greetings of President of the Republic
Discussions between the two sides focused on ways to boost bilateral cooperation and coordination of the positions of the two countries within the level of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) and other regional and international organizations, especially the African Union (AU).
The two sides reviewed a number of issues of common interest, including the situation in Africa.
Aïmene Benabderrahmane, as representative of President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune, is taking part in the celebration, in Belgrade, of the 60th anniversary of the first conference of the Non-Aligned Movement, held in Belgrade in 1961.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune