APS : Monday, 11 October 2021
BELGRADE (Algeria)- Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Aïmene Benabderrahmane was received Monday in Belgrade, Serbia, by President Nana Akufo-Addo of Ghana to whom he conveyed the greetings of President of the Republic
Discussions between the two sides focused on ways to boost bilateral cooperation and coordination of the positions of the two countries within the level of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) and other regional and international organizations, especially the African Union (AU).
The two sides reviewed a number of issues of common interest, including the situation in Africa.
Aïmene Benabderrahmane, as representative of President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune, is taking part in the celebration, in Belgrade, of the 60th anniversary of the first conference of the Non-Aligned Movement, held in Belgrade in 1961.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy