APS : Friday, 01 January 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune has signed the presidential decree on the promulgation of the constitutional amendment in the Official Journal, the presidency of the Republic said in a statement.
The new Constitution was adopted by referendum on 1 November 2020.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo