APS : Friday, 01 January 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune has signed the presidential decree on the promulgation of the constitutional amendment in the Official Journal, the presidency of the Republic said in a statement.
The new Constitution was adopted by referendum on 1 November 2020.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied