APS : Thursday, 31 December 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune signed Thursday the finance law 2021, the Presidency of the Republic said in a communiqué.
The signing took place in the presence of the acting president of the Council of the National Salah Goudjil, speaker of the People’s National Assembly Slimane Chenine, Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad and Chief of Staff of the People’s National Army Lieutenant General Said Chanegriha, according to the source.
Finance Minister Aymane Benabderrahmane, the Presidency’ Principal Private Secretary Nour-Eddine Baghdad Eddayedj, Secretary General of the Presidency Mohamed El-Amine Messaid and Secretary General of the Government Yahia Boukhari also attended the signing of the finance law 2021, added the source.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune