APS : Sunday, 14 March 2021
ALGIERS-The President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune on Sunday reiterated Algeria’s willingness to help Mali in the restoration of its stability and the preparation of elections awaited by the Malian people.
In a statement to the press after the meeting he had with his Malian counterpart Bah N’Daw, President Tebboune said that “the audience with the Malian head of state, who is on a working and friendship visit to Algeria, was an opportunity to express our congratulations on the return of serenity in his country and for the meeting held recently in Kidal (northern Mali).”
“As we have already stated in previous meetings, we remain at the disposal of our Malian brothers for anything they deem necessary in the current stage to ease the situation and prepare for elections they have decided.
The President of the Republic also seized this opportunity to “warmly welcome” Bah N’Daw and the delegation accompanying him.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine