APS : MONDAY 06 DECEMBER 2021
ALGIERS-President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune on Monday received the President of the State of Palestine, Mahmoud Abbas, who is on a three-day state visit to Algeria.
The talks between Tebboune and Abbas were then broadened to both countries’ delegations in the presence of the Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra and his Palestinian counterpart, Riyad Al-Maliki, as well as representatives of the diplomatic corps accredited in Algeria.
Mahmoud Abbas arrived Sunday afternoon in Algiers, where he was warmly welcomed as part of a three-day state visit to Algeria.
He was welcomed upon his arrival at Houari Boumediene International Airport by the President of the Republic.
This warm welcome reflects the deep relationship between the two brotherly countries and Algeria’s unwavering support for the Palestinian cause. On this occasion, 21 cannon shots were fired in honor of Algeria’s distinguished guest.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy