APS : Sunday, 20 December 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Sunday a phone call from his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyib Erdogan, who enquired about his health and wished him “a good return to his country,”
the Presidency of the Republic said in a communiqué.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received today a phone call from his brother President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan who enquired about his health and wished him a good return to his country,” said the source.
On this occasion, Turkish President affirmed that he “followed with interest the speech of President of the Republic to the Algerian people” and “welcomed the recovery of the president,” pointing out “his country’s willingness to accompany Algeria in the project of the President for the building of the new Algeria,” concluded the source.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune