APS: Thursday, 07 April 2022
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Thursday a phone call from his Tunisian counterpart, Kais Saied, during which they discussed the “strong” bilateral relations
and the ways to strengthen them, the president of the Republic said in a statement.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune has received today a phone call from his Excellency President of the Tunisian Republic, his brother Kais Saied, during which they raised the strong bilateral relations and how to strengthen them in the best interests of the two brother peoples,” the statement said.
“The two leaders also tackled the latest developments of regional and international issues of common interest.”
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune