APS : Thursday, 28 July 2022
ALGIERS-The President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Thursday the Nigerian Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Timipre Sylva, and Niger Minister of Energy and Renewable Energy,
Mahaman Sani Mahamadou.
The hearing took place at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic, in the presence of the Chief of Staff at the Presidency of the Republic, Abdelaziz Khellaf, and the Minister of Energy and Mines, Mohamed Arkab.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization