APS : Thursday, 28 July 2022
ALGIERS-The President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Thursday the Nigerian Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Timipre Sylva, and Niger Minister of Energy and Renewable Energy,
Mahaman Sani Mahamadou.
The hearing took place at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic, in the presence of the Chief of Staff at the Presidency of the Republic, Abdelaziz Khellaf, and the Minister of Energy and Mines, Mohamed Arkab.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea