APS : MONDAY 21 FEBRUARY 2022
DOHA- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Monday in Doha, Qatar, the first vice chairman of the Qatar Chamber of Commerce & Industry (QCCI), Mohamed Bin Ahmed Twar Al Kuwari.
The audience took place at the residence of President Tebboune in Doha, where he is on a state visit to Qatar since Saturday, at the invitation of its Emir, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani.
At the end of the audience, Al Kouari thanked the president of the Republic for the welcome given to him at the president’s residence in Doha, stressing Qatari businessmen’s interest in seizing the “promising and significant” investment opportunities in several sectors in Algeria.
Among such sectors, Al Kouari cited real estate development, housing, industry and services.
He underlined the possibility of transferring some Qatari industries to Algeria and the exchange of expertise with Algerian companies.
Al Kouari welcomed the measures taken by Algeria to improve business climate in the country.
Those measures “have attracted a high level of interest among Qatari businessmen in the Algerian market.”
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy