APS : SUNDAY 30 MAY 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune received, on Sunday, Head of the Libyan government of national unity, Abdelhamid Dbeiba, on a visit to Algeria,
accompanied by a large delegation, the Presidency of the Republic said in a statement.
The talks focused on the “ways and means to intensify and strengthen bilateral cooperation in all areas, including security coordination, the fight against cross-border crime, the protection of common borders, as well as the intensification of trade, through the opening of airspace and other avenues that can be opened,” the statement read.
According to the same source, the visit constituted “an opportunity to reaffirm the pivotal role of Algeria in the consolidation of inter-Libyan reconciliation and the completion of the political settlement process, being the only way to guarantee sovereignty of the Libyan State and its territorial unity”.
- Celebration of Africa Day “Saturday, May 21, 2022″
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères