APS : Monday, 09 May 2022
ALGIERS-The President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Monday the Deputy Chairwoman of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia Herzegovina and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Bisera Turkovic.
The audience took place at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic, in the presence of the Minister of Foreign Affairs and the National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, and the Director of Cabinet at the Presidency of the Republic, Abdelaziz Khellaf.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony