APS : Tuesday, 18 August 2020
ALGIERS-President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune on Tuesday chaired the opening of the National Conference on the Economic and Social Recovery Plan, which brings together the Government and its partners, and aims to lay the foundations for a new development model based on diversification and sustainable development.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum