APS: Thursday, 27 August 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, received on Thursday a phone call from his French counterpart, Emmanuel Macron, during which the two Presidents discussed bilateral relations and developments in the situation in Libya and Mali, the Presidency of the Republic said in a statement.
- President Tebboune awards Medal of National Merit to Italian counterpart
- Algeria-Italy: Convergence of views on all issues of common interest
- Algerian-Italian relations “strong,” “strategic”
- Algeria, Italy sign three agreements in various fields
- Algeria-Italy: Tebboune-Mattarella discussions, extended to delegations of both countries