APS: Thursday, 27 August 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, received on Thursday a phone call from his French counterpart, Emmanuel Macron, during which the two Presidents discussed bilateral relations and developments in the situation in Libya and Mali, the Presidency of the Republic said in a statement.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied