APS: Thursday, 27 August 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, received on Thursday a phone call from his French counterpart, Emmanuel Macron, during which the two Presidents discussed bilateral relations and developments in the situation in Libya and Mali, the Presidency of the Republic said in a statement.
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan
- (Français) Commerce: l’Algérie ratifie l’accord portant création de la ZLECAF