APS: Thursday, 27 August 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, received on Thursday a phone call from his French counterpart, Emmanuel Macron, during which the two Presidents discussed bilateral relations and developments in the situation in Libya and Mali, the Presidency of the Republic said in a statement.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune