APS : Wednesday, 26 February 2020
RIYAD- President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, held on Tuesday a one-to-one meeting at the headquarters of his residence in Riyadh, with Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior defence, Mohammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.
Previously, President Tebboune had received the Saudi Crown Prince who was accompanied by Minister of Energy, Emir Abdelaziz Ben Salmane, Minister of State, member of the Council of Ministers, Emir Turki ben Mohammed ben Fahd, Minister of the Interior Emir Abdelaziz ben Saoud ben Nayef, Minister of Foreign Affairs Emir Fayçal ben Farhane, Minister of Trade Majid Al Qasabi, Minister of Tourism Ahmed Al Khatib and Minister of State for the Affairs of African States Ahmed Qattan.
President of the Republic had arrived earlier in the day at King Khaled International Airport in the Saudi capital. He was welcomed at the Royal Lounge by Governor of Riyadh, Emir Faisal bin Bandar bin Abdelaziz Al Saud, Minister of Interior, Emir Abdelaziz bin Saud bin Nayef and Secretary of Riyadh Province, Emir Faisal bin Abdelaziz Al Mokran.
The President visit to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia comes at the invitation of the Custodian of the Two Holy Places of Islam, King Salmane Ben Abdelaziz Al-Saud.
Accompanied by Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum, Tebboune left Algiers Wednesday morning for a state visit to Saudi Arabia.
During the three-day visit, President Tebboune will hold talks with King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud on means of strengthening bilateral cooperation, coordination and consultation on issues of common interest.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification