APS : Monday, 21 June 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune congratulated Antonio Guterres for his re-elections as the Secretary General of the United Nations, reiterating Algeria’s willingness to continue
working with his to face several challenges such as decolonization, the Presidency of the Republic said Monday in a statement.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune congratulated Secretary General of the United Nations Antonio Guterres for his re-election at the head of this organization, extending his wishes for success in the UN reform process,” said the source.
President Tebboune “reiterated Algeria’s support and willingness to continue working with Antonio Guterres to face the challenges of the fight against terrorism and the settlement of conflicts, notably decolonization,” added the source.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya