APS : SUNDAY 13 FEBRUARY 2022
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune has sent a congratulatory message to his German counterpart, Frank-Walter Steinmeier, on his re-election as the head of the Federal Republic of Germany,
in which he reiterated his determination to continue coordination and consultation in the best interest of the Algerian and German peoples.
“On the occasion of your re-election as head of the Federal Republic of Germany, would like to extend, on behalf of the Algerian people and government and in my own name, my warmest congratulations as well as my best wishes for success in the fulfilment of your noble missions and the achievement of further growth and progress for the friend people of Germany,” the congratulatory message said.
“The renewed confidence in you is recognition of your contribution during your political career at the service of your country, our friend country.”
“I remain convinced that the coming period will provide you with an opportunity to make more achievements,” President Tebboune wrote in his message.
“I take this happy opportunity to express appreciation of the quality of relations between our two countries and express my strong determination and to continue coordination and consultation in the best interest of our two peoples, and to strengthen our relations of friendship and cooperation.”
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy