President Radev: Bulgaria Highly Values Algeria’s Role as Stability Factor in North Africa, Mediterranean
Bulgaria highly values Algeria’s role as a factor of stability in the region of North Africa and the Mediterranean Sea, and as an especially important partner in ensuring reliable supplies of energy resources to Europe in times of crisis, said Bulgarian President Rumen Radev, who conferred on Monday with his Algerian counterpart Abdelmadjid Tebboune during the 27th UN Climate Change Conference (COP27 Summit), which is hosted by Egypt.
The two heads of state outlined partnership in the energy sector, agriculture, food processing, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and the defence industry as especially promising fields for bilateral cooperation. Rumen Radev noted Bulgaria’s interest in conducting a business forum between Bulgarian and Algerian companies, which can discuss the implementation of joint projects. President Tebboune expressed his country’s readiness to deepen bilateral partnership in energy, including through the supply of LNG for Bulgaria.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée