APS : Tuesday, 07 February 2023
ALGIERS-The President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune held phone talks Tuesday with his Syrian counterpart, Bashar Al-Assad, and reiterated, on his behalf and behalf of the Algerian people, his sincere condolences
for the victims of the devastating earthquake that hit his country, said the Presidency of the Republic in a statement.
“The President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune held today phone talks with his brother Bashar Al-Assad, the President of the Arab Republic of Syria, a brotherly country, and reiterated to him, on his behalf and behalf of the Algerian people, his heartfelt condolences for the victims of the devastating earthquake that struck Syria, as well as the support of Algeria and its contribution to mitigate the impact of this tragedy on the brotherly Syrian people,” said the source.
“For his part, the Syrian President thanked his brother President of the Republic for his noble position of brotherhood and solidarity, expressing his gratitude for the intrinsic solidarity of the Algerian people, especially since Algeria was the first country to respond to the call for help. He said, on this occasion, that Syria recognizes, in such circumstances, the positions and qualities of the Algerian people and will not hesitate to ask Algeria, a brotherly country, for help,” said the statement.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée