APS : Tuesday, 07 February 2023
ALGIERS-The President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune held phone talks Tuesday with his Syrian counterpart, Bashar Al-Assad, and reiterated, on his behalf and behalf of the Algerian people, his sincere condolences
for the victims of the devastating earthquake that hit his country, said the Presidency of the Republic in a statement.
“The President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune held today phone talks with his brother Bashar Al-Assad, the President of the Arab Republic of Syria, a brotherly country, and reiterated to him, on his behalf and behalf of the Algerian people, his heartfelt condolences for the victims of the devastating earthquake that struck Syria, as well as the support of Algeria and its contribution to mitigate the impact of this tragedy on the brotherly Syrian people,” said the source.
“For his part, the Syrian President thanked his brother President of the Republic for his noble position of brotherhood and solidarity, expressing his gratitude for the intrinsic solidarity of the Algerian people, especially since Algeria was the first country to respond to the call for help. He said, on this occasion, that Syria recognizes, in such circumstances, the positions and qualities of the Algerian people and will not hesitate to ask Algeria, a brotherly country, for help,” said the statement.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya