TUNIS- Tunisian President Beji Caïd Essebsi paid Saturday tribute to Algeria for its support to his country in fighting terrorism, in a speech to the nation, declaring a 30-day State of emergency, eight days after the attacks of Sousse.
“Algeria has always been beside Tunisia in its fight against terrorism,” affirmed President Essebsi, adding that no country is today immune from this scourge.
The Tunisian head of State also broached the cooperation, to deal with terrorism, between his country and USA, France, Germany, Italy, Great Britain and the European Union.
Sunday, 05 July 2015 10:05
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum