TUNIS- Tunisian President Beji Caïd Essebsi paid Saturday tribute to Algeria for its support to his country in fighting terrorism, in a speech to the nation, declaring a 30-day State of emergency, eight days after the attacks of Sousse.
“Algeria has always been beside Tunisia in its fight against terrorism,” affirmed President Essebsi, adding that no country is today immune from this scourge.
The Tunisian head of State also broached the cooperation, to deal with terrorism, between his country and USA, France, Germany, Italy, Great Britain and the European Union.
Sunday, 05 July 2015 10:05
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart