APS :TUESDAY 22 MAY 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika on Monday has signed five decrees ratifying several cooperation agreements, in accordance with article 91-9 of the Constitution,
said the Presidency of the Republic in a communiqué.
The first decree ratifies the agreement between Algeria and the African Union Commission on the AU police cooperation mechanism (AFRIPOL), signed in Algiers on 14 May 2017.
The second decree is about the headquarters agreement between Algeria and the Arab Centre for Earthquake and Natural Disaster Prevention, signed in Algiers on 29 October 2017.
The third decree concerns the cultural cooperation agreement between Algeria and Ethiopia, signed in Addis Ababa on 26 January 2014.
The fourth decree ratifies the cooperation agreement in the field of tourism between Algeria and Ethiopia, signed in Addis Ababa on 26 January 2014.
The fifth and last decree inked on Monday by President Bouteflika is about the agreement on the creation of a border crossing between Algeria and Mauritania, signed in Nouakchott on 8 November 2017.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied