APS : Sunday, 18 December 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has received, Sunday in Algiers, Kuwait’s Minister of Amiri Diwan Affairs Sheikh Nasser Sabah al-Ahmed al-Jaber al-Sabah.
During the audience, the Kuwaiti minister of Amiri Diwan Affairs handed to President Bouteflika a written message from the Emir of Kuwait, Sabah al-Ahmed al-Jaber al-Sabah.
Following the audience, the Kuwaiti official said that he handed over “a message from the Emir of the State of Kuwait to his brother and friend President Bouteflika,” adding that the message was on the ” friendship relations between the two countries, as well as on fields related to economy and development, in addition to other issues, including the situation in the Middle East.”
Sheikh Nasser Sabah al-Ahmed al-Jaber al-Sabah underlined the “total convergence of views” between the two countries on those issues.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart