APS : Tuesday, 22 December 2015
ALGIERS-President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, received Tuesday in Algiers, Sheikh Nasser Sabah Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah, Minister for Amiri Diwan Affairs of the Emir of Kuwait.
The minister handed over to President Bouteflika a message from the Emir of the State of Kuwait Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah.
In a statement to the press after the hearing, the Kuwaiti official said the message he delivered to the Head of State “focuses on exceptional personal relations between the two leaders and sustainable development.”
He noted on this occasion the interest attached by the State of Kuwait’s Emir to “seek ways able to achieve sustainable development”, expressing the admiration of the Emir of Kuwait for “infrastructures based in different regions of Algeria.”
“The overall development in Kuwait like Algeria is one of the priorities of the Emir of the State of Kuwait,” the Kuwaiti official concluded.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region