APS : Tuesday, 22 December 2015
ALGIERS-President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, received Tuesday in Algiers, Sheikh Nasser Sabah Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah, Minister for Amiri Diwan Affairs of the Emir of Kuwait.
The minister handed over to President Bouteflika a message from the Emir of the State of Kuwait Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah.
In a statement to the press after the hearing, the Kuwaiti official said the message he delivered to the Head of State “focuses on exceptional personal relations between the two leaders and sustainable development.”
He noted on this occasion the interest attached by the State of Kuwait’s Emir to “seek ways able to achieve sustainable development”, expressing the admiration of the Emir of Kuwait for “infrastructures based in different regions of Algeria.”
“The overall development in Kuwait like Algeria is one of the priorities of the Emir of the State of Kuwait,” the Kuwaiti official concluded.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification