APS : Tuesday, 15 December 2015
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika received Tuesday in Algiers Emir Saud Bin Mohammed Al Abdullah Al Faisal Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the secretary-general of the charitable Foundation of Emir Mohammed Al Abdullah Al Faisal Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.
During the audience, the foundation’s chairman presented scale models of a mosque project and a hospital project to be carried out in the province of Tiaret (340-southwest of Algiers), in addition to another project relating to a centre specialized in protection of endangered birds species.
Following the audience, the Foundation’s head said he conveyed to President Bouteflika and the Algerian people “the greetings of the Custodian of the Holy Places of Islam.”
The head of State expressed “satisfaction with the executions of the three projects in Tiaret”.
The three projects, a donation from the foundation to Algeria, “will be launched shortly.”
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister